Mr. Samuel O. AJUWON
AJUWON Oluseye Samuel is an assertive, hands-on, efficient and resourceful person. A strategic thinker with a vision and the ability to translate vision into results. I have proven interpersonal skills and effective analytical abilities, coupled with a strong background in quantitative techniques and econometrics.
- PhD in Development Finance, University of Stellenbosch, 2019
- Area of Specialization: Small Businesses finance
- Thesis title: Performance and Financing of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises in Nigeria: Implications of Transaction Costs and Collateral
- Supervisors: Sylvanus Ikhide & Joseph Akotey
- in Economics, University of Ibadan, 2014
- Area of Specialization: International Financial Economics and Macroeconomics
- Thesis title: Foreign Direct Investment under Uncertainty in Nigeria.
- Supervisors: Profs Olawale Ogunkola & Festus Ehgwahide
- in Economics, University of Ibadan, 2005
- Thesis title: Globalization and the Nigerian Economy: An Impact Assessment.
- Supervisor: Prof Fidelis Ogwumike
- in Economics, Obafemi Awolowo University, 1997
- Long Essay: The Impact of Monetary Policy in Combating Inflation in the Nigerian Economy (1980-1994).
- Supervisor: Prof Anthony Akinlo
- Graduated Second Class Honors, Upper Division
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) in Mathematics and Social Studies, Osun State College of Education, Ila Orangun, Osun state, Nigeria September 1992.