Martha is a lecturer in the Department of Educational Administration, Faculty of Education, University of Lagos, Akoka, Nigeria. Martha area of interests is in using ICT to Improve Teacher Education. Martha has published several articles in reputable Journals local, national and international. Presently, Martha has authored three books to herself.
- Martha Nkechinyere Amadi is a lover to the classroom. Martha went through the ladders of teacher training at the College of Education Nsugbe, where she obtained Nigerian Certificate (NCE), Bachelors of Education (B. Ed) Masters in Education Administration and Supervision and Doctor of Philosophy(Ph.D) in Educational Administration and planning, between 1985-2002. Martha was a part-time lecturer at the Nnamdi Azikiwe University between 2004-2007, where she moved to the National Open University of Nigeria as a Research Fellow for Regional Training and Institute for Open and Distance Learning (RETRIDAL) between 2007-2009.
Dr Martha is a lecturer at the Department of Educational Management Faculty of Education University of Lagos Akoka Nigeria. Her areas of interest include: Educational Management, Using ICT to improve Teacher's Education. Dr Martha is a certified member of Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN), Nigerian Association of Educational Administration and Planning (NAEAP) and Nigerian Institute of Management, (MNIM) among others. She has published several articles in reputable journals local and international and has served in many university committees. She has authored three books in the area of Educational Management.
- Anambra State College of Education, N.C.E 1985- 1988
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka B.Ed 1989-1992
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka M.Ed 1994-1996
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka Ph.D. 1996-2002